Providing Aggressive Legal Representation to Protect Your Rights
If you believe that you are currently under federal investigation, or you are facing federal criminal charges, you are undoubtedly feeling overwhelmed and concerned about the impact this could have on your future. To best protect your rights and ensure the best possible outcome for your circumstances, it is essential to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. At Bruce Law Firm in Rock Hill, our attorney is committed to giving each client dedicated and zealous representation protecting the rights of every client he serves while seeking to obtain the best possible outcome. Moreover, he is a former criminal prosecutor, which gives him unique insight on how to best formulate the best defense strategy.
He fought for me all the way through the end of my case and was very responsive when I had inquiries along the way.Brandon A.
- Easily Accessible to Clients
- Former Criminal Prosecutor
- Personalized Strategy for Each Case
- Over 25 Years of Diverse Professional Experience
Bruce Law Firm in Rock Hill offers dedicated and zealous legal defense representation throughout South Carolina for a variety of federal criminal cases.
Federal criminal defense for:
- White collar crimes including embezzlement, fraud and money laundering
- Drug crimes including drug conspiracies
- Weapons offenses including sale and possession violations
- Certain sex related offenses
Unlike state crimes, federal crimes more likely result in a sentence of incarceration for individual defendants and sentences are primarily governed by sentencing guidelines.
You may be charged with a federal drug crime if:
- The activity took place on federal property
- It involved the sale of large quantities of the drug you sold
- The crime crossed state lines or involved drugs that were imported into the country
- The activity was related to a continuing criminal enterprise
- A federal informant discovered it
- It involved other offenses, including money laundering or firearm possession
Similarly, a gun crime can become a federal offense, depending on the details of your case.
Examples of federal gun crimes include:
- Selling a firearm without a license
- Selling an illegal firearm
- Making false statements to purchase a gun
- You are a convicted felon and possess a firearm
- Illegal possession of a firearm
The penalties for a conviction of a federal crime will vary based on the details of your crime. However, they can potentially be very harsh, which is why it is crucial to hire a dedicated attorney.
If you were charged with a federal crime, talk with the criminal defense attorney at Bruce Law Firm in Rock Hill to provide the advice and fierce legal representation you need to navigate it as smoothly as possible. With our attorney on your side, you can rest easy that your case is in good hands.