Rock Hill Violent Crime Lawyer
An Aggressive Legal Advocate
Many Americans have no idea that violent crimes usually do not occur the way that they are portrayed on television or in the media. On the contrary, these occurrences do not always end up in sadistic murders or malicious attacks. Moreover, those who have been accused of such crimes are not always cold-blooded killers, but in many cases are completely innocent. In addition, those crimes which do take place are often caused in the midst of unfortunate situations and sometimes unavoidable circumstances.
If you have been accused of committing this kind of crime, it is absolutely essential to get the legal counsel of a Rock Hill violent crime attorney as soon as possible. Here at Bruce Law Firm, I am committed to helping you get a fair trial with successful results, protecting your freedom and rights.
Contact me now at (803) 336-7189 for devoted support against your accusations.
Types of Behaviors Defined as Violent Crimes
People often have certain assumptions about what counts as a violent crime, but in reality, the term is extremely broad and covers an extensive amount of reported behaviors. What is also problematic is that “attempted” crimes are also covered by this definition, which has led to many tragic false accusations of people who are completely innocent.
Just some examples of the kinds of violent crime cases our attorney can defend you against include accusations of:
- Armed or attempted armed robbery
- Arson to the first, second, or third-degree
- Battery and assault of all degrees, or by mob
- Voluntary manslaughter
- Assault and battery that is rated as being of a “high and aggravated” nature
- Murder or attempted murder
- Manufacturing methamphetamine or other high-level drugs
- Criminal sexual conduct for either first- or second-degree actions
- Burglary to the first, second, or third-degree
- Child abuse that results in homicide
- Exploiting a minor sexually
- Harassing someone to the first, second, or third degree
- Driving under the influence and being involved in an accident that leads to a person’s death
- Human trafficking
- Criminal domestic violence which has been rated as being of a “high and aggravated” nature
Consequences of Being Charged with a Violent Crime
If you have been accused of committing a violent crime, you are at a severe disadvantage. The judge is not able to set a bond for certain types of crimes, such as murder or burglary of the first degree. In addition, these kinds of crimes are considered to be no-parole, and since many are regarded as being “serious” or “most-serious,” they commonly lead to strikes that result in life-time sentences being served in prison.
Getting Proactive Counsel
No one can deny that the circumstances of violent crimes lead to horrible consequences for all parties involved. However, rather than being willful, carefully executed plans of violence, these tragic events are often created when people are in the wrong place at the wrong time. This is why you must find the support of a Rock Hill violent crime lawyer. You can me to offer the aid you require when you need it the most.
I Found His Services to Be Efficient Through and Through- Brenna M.
He Made a Terrible Situation Much More Bearable- Michele
Bruce Law Firm Exceeded My Expectations- Brandon A.
Mr. Bruce Remained Open And Connected To My Concerns- James R.B.