Lancaster Criminal Defense Attorney
Experience Matters. Former Prosecutor.
If you are facing criminal charges, you are likely feeling uncertain about the future. To ensure the best possible outcome for your situation, it is essential to hire a skilled and experienced criminal defense attorney. At Bruce Law Firm, criminal defense lawyer Robert Bruce handles cases in Lancaster, and brings many years of experience as a defense attorney and former prosecutor.
Mr. Bruce has “seen it all” so to speak. He has the experience to evaluate each case and develop the strategy most likely to deliver the best possible outcome.
Reach out to our law office today at (803) 336-7189 to set up a free and confidential consultation with our knowledgeable criminal defense attorney to discuss the details of your case.
He fought for me all the way through the end of my case and was very responsive when I had inquiries along the way.Brandon A.
Fit For You.
- Easily Accessible to Clients
- Former Criminal Prosecutor
- Personalized Strategy for Each Case
- Over 25 Years of Diverse Professional Experience
Cases We Handle
Bruce Law Firm handles all kinds of criminal cases in Lancaster. Below is a list of cases we frequently handle:
- Drug Crimes: In South Carolina, drug crimes are categorized into four basic types, depending on the substance involved and the amount involved. The categories are possession with intent to distribute/distribution, possession, and trafficking.
- Domestic Violence: Violence or the threat of violence by household members fall under this category. If convicted, the penalties can have a profound impact on your life and even your gun rights may be impacted as a result.
- Violent Crimes: Violence may not necessarily be involved in a violent crimes case. For example, under certain circumstances, a drug trafficking case may be considered a violent crime. Other violent crimes include voluntary manslaughter, attempted murder, murder, armed robbery, and attempted armed robbery.
You can rely on our criminal defense team to fight tirelessly on your behalf to protect your future and provide the personalized attention you deserve. We understand the impact a conviction can have on your life and will do what we can to either have the charges reduced or altogether dismissed, so you can move forward with your life.
Types Of Criminal Defense Cases We Handle
Schedule a Free Case Review with Our Skilled Lancaster Criminal Defense Attorney Today!
Being arrested and charged with a crime can feel like a hopeless situation, but it is crucial not to resign yourself to defeat. At Bruce Law Firm in Lancaster, our criminal defense team is committed to providing judgement-free legal advocacy and personalized solutions and strategies for every client who seeks our help. Our attorney is backed by more than two decades of experience, so you can rest assured your case is in good hands with us.
Reach out to our law firm today at (803) 336-7189 to set up a free consultation with our criminal defense attorney to get started on your case and learn more about what we can do to assist you.